Monday 27 July 2009

IPCC AR4

I have downloaded the Synthesis and the first two volumes (Working Groups I and II) of the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report. There is a substantial chapter in Volume 2 about water. Of course it covers the whole planet, but it contains a lot of material that is relevant to our Chapter for the Basins' book.

I suggest that I email you a copy of the chapter (I have created all the cross links to make it easier to navigate). I further suggest that we use the structure of this chapter for our work, and I urge you to let me have material from your Basins set out in this structure.

Some of our colleagues have not signed up to the blog even though I have sent two invitations to do so. I'll send a personal email to them today to invite their participation.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment